BelleviewRock is a resort set in the isolated rocky low hills of Panglao Island in Bohol, Philippines. BelleviewRock is situated in a remote spot, away from the maddening crowd. But is only ten minutes away from the town center and forty-five minutes from Bohol City. As soon as you step inside the lobby you are greeted by the magnificent panoramic view of the Mindanao Sea. It has a well tended landscaped garden, a freshwater pool and a children’s pool where even the adults can play in.
Currently it has 9 fully air conditioned spacious rooms. All rooms have their own cozy private verandas. For the guests who want to make the most of their time and explore the island – BelleviewRock organizes a number of interesting excursions. Whether you want to join the crowd and soak in the culture, visit historical sites, go island hopping and lie beneath the rousing waterfalls of Antiquera or reach the peak of Sagbayan.
Established in December 18, 2004, BelleviewRock has been welcoming guests from all nationalities. It may not have the beach line that makes Panglao a famous destination to beachcombers. Instead BelleviewRock caters to a more adventurous clientele – the diving enthusiast and the outdoorsman. Once ensconced within BelleviewRock you are cut off from the fast pace of the outside world. Quite ambience makes you feel in paradise and out on the busy and noisy real life. Relax and enjoy with us BelleviewRock Resort Panglao Island Bohol.
BelleviewRock Resort is a family owned corporation of the Medalle family. Engr. Chito Medalle worked in the shipbuilding industry for 10 years in Cebu then followed his wife Luz to Zurich. Luz had migrated to Zurich, Switzerland in 1987 and was working in different hospitals as a nurse. In the year 1990 Chito then also migrated and worked for ABB Locomotives for a period of time. For the many years in Zurich both couples can communicate in German and English.
Mission & Vision
BelleviewRock will become the most sought after adventure resort in the Philippines. Giving guest the most exciting and unforgettable vacation they will experience. BelleviewRock seeks to achieve the unique ability to provide guests with sincere hospitality, never ending fun and adventure through scuba diving, island hopping and land tours in Panglao Island, Bohol.
Facilities & Amenities
* Excursions - Bohol Island Tour, Island Hopping, Dolphin and Whale Watching
* Transport Service - van, car and motorcycle
* On staff masseuse
* 9 Family Rooms (25 m2)
* All rooms with cozy private veranda, ocean view, 1 Queen Size Bed (140 x 200cm.) and one Single Bed (90 x 200cm), air-conditioning, shower, slippers, 220V electric current, 60Hz
* Spacious comfort rooms
FOOD & DINING:
* Panoramic Restaurant: directly fronting the Mindanao Sea for maximum capacity of 60 persons
* Native Filipino and International exquisite cuisine
* Accommodation on Seminars, Meetings and Party Special Gatherings (Wedding, Baptismal, Birthdays)
* Entertainment - KTV & DVD
* Drinking Water - Bottled Mineral Water
* Swimming pool, panoramic ocean view
* Pool Bar
* Kiddies Pool
* Life Guard
* Dolphin Watching
* Island Tour & Snorkeling
* Boat Services